Саратовский форум телерадиомастеров

Объявление

Приглашаются все проживающие в Саратове и области,которые каким либо образом связанны с ремонтом телевидеоаппаратуры.Когда нас будет много,мы сможем легко обмениватся знаниями,опытом,радиодеталями, комплектующими и так далее.Мы,Администрация рада видеть на форуме,как профессионалов,так и новичков.После регистрации у вас появится доступ к таким под форумам как:СХЕМЫ,ПРОШИВКИ и СЕКРЕТЫ РЕМОНТА.Регистрируйтесь и приглашайте друзей.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Саратовский форум телерадиомастеров » ФУФЛО » Товар из Китая

Товар из Китая

Сообщений 1 страница 27 из 27

Заказал транзисторы  http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/10PCS-BU8 … 94811.html BU808DF по халявной цене.Грубо 50 руб за штуку,относительно Саратовские цены на много больше-средняя 300-350 руб.Прислали перемаркированные.База эмитор звонится 80 - 100 ом.http://se.uploads.ru/t/Iz7RN.jpg
http://sf.uploads.ru/t/5TSnc.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/rn0Th.jpg
Не ведитесь на халяву.На последнем фото видно подтёк после закраски.

http://sf.uploads.ru/t/gfSVR.jpg
2 раз на те-же грабли.Заказал 10сяток но в корпусе TO220 .Зонится  как обычный биполярный транзистор.Перемаркировка видать лазерная.

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

Hi! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

I am really happy to read this webpage posts which includes plenty of useful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

This post is priceless. How can I find out more?

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I success you get entry to persistently fast.

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, just go to see this website everyday for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks

magnificent submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You should continue your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read through articles from other authors and use a little something from other websites.

I am actually grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this wonderful post at here.

Hi there every one, here every person is sharing such knowledge, so it's fastidious to read this blog, and I used to go to see this weblog everyday.

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and post is in fact fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of posts.

What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of this website; this website includes remarkable and actually excellent material in favor of readers.

Terrific article! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the net. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this submit higher! Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thank you =)

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this matter here on your internet site.

What i do not realize is in truth how you're no longer actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably in the case of this subject, produced me in my opinion imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't interested except it's one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always take care of it up!

I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.

I every time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Hello. And Bye.

спасибо за инфу

Вы здесь » Саратовский форум телерадиомастеров » ФУФЛО » Товар из Китая